EFAZAN® DOG Dietetic complementary feed for dogs.
High level of essential fatty acids (EFA), zinc and vitamin E - with beef flavour
Particular nutritional purpose
Support of skin function in the case of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair.
EFAZAN® DOG contains an optimal concentration in:
- EFA omega 3 & 6, with an ideal ratio of 1/7
- Chelated zinc to support the assimilation of the EFA
- Antioxidants to assure the storage and the stability of the EFA
EFAZAN® DOG is advised:
- During quality loss of the skin: fatty, dry, squamous or odorous skin
- During increased needs: dogs in the period of revalidation, ols dogs, sport or show dogs.
EFAZAN® DOG can also be used in gestating or lactating bitches.
Instructions for use
Offer directly the oleocapsule or mix it (non-burst) in the feed.
- Dog: 1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight, once a day, during 6 weeks 'up to 2 months).
Refined vegetable borage oil, bovine gelatine, fish oil, refined vegetable evening primrose oil, sunflower seed expeller, glycerine and linseed expeller.. Analytical constituents: crude protein 23 %, crude ash 5 %, crude fat 61 % and crude fibre 0 %. Additives: Trace elements: zin chelate of amino acids, hydrated (3b606) zinc = 6.400 mg/kg; Vitamins & provitamins: vitamin E (D α-tocopherol) (3a700) 13.000 mg/kg. Minimal content of EFA per capsule: LA (linoleic acid) 185 mg; GLA (y-linolenic acid) 64 mg; EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 19 mg; DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 13 mg; ALA (α-linolenic acid) 4 mg.
Store in a dry place, at ambient temperature, in the original packaging.
Seek advice from your vet, before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Boxes with 45 blistered oleocapsules of 809 mg.
Energy: 23,1 kJ/capsule.
Prodivet pharmaceuticals sa/nv
Tel. +32(0)87 85 20 25