DIETETIC COMPLEMENTARY FEED for dogs and cats
During periods of and recovery from acute diarrhoea.
Particular nutritional purpose: reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders.
DIA DOG ‘N CAT® contains:
- Increased level of electrolytes and highly digestible ingredients.
- A protector of the intestinal mucosa to limit the loss in water and in electrolytes.
- Glucose as source of energy.
DIA DOG ‘N CAT® is advised:
- To reduce the disorders of the intestinal resorption in case of acute diarrhoea.
- To compensate the loss in electrolytes and in nutrients after a period of diarrhoea.
DIA DOG ‘N CAT® can also be used in gestating or lactating bitches.
Instructions for use:
Offer directly the palatable tablet or crush it and mix it in the feed.
- Dog: ½ tablet per 10 kg bodyweight, twice a day, during 5 days.
- Dog from 30 kg: 1.5 tablets, twice a day, during 5 days.
- Cat: ½ tablet per 3 kg bodyweight, once a day, during 5 days.
During the entire use of DIA DOG ‘N CAT®, constantly have fresh water at disposal.
Processed animal protein (poultry liver meal), apple pulp (dried), dextrose 11.5 %, potato starch, pectin, egg products (dried), rice flour, citrus pulp (dried), sodium chloride, Plantago seed, yeasts, sodium bicarbonate and potassium chloride.
Crude protein 18.5 %, crude oils and fats 5.3 %, crude fibre 6.7 % and crude ash 13.5 %: sodium 1.4 %, potassium 1.0 % and chloride 1.7 %. Ash insoluble in HCl = 4.7 %.
Technological additives: bentonite (1m558i) 40,000 mg/kg.
Energy: ME-Dog: 62 kJ / tablet. ME-Cat: 63.5 kJ / tablet.
Store in a dry place, at ambient temperature, in the original packaging. Best before: see box.
It is recommended that advice from your veterinarian be sought before use. If no improvement were noticed after 2 days, please also seek advice from your veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children.
Boxes with 6 or 60 divisible chewable tablets of 5 g, in individual pouches.
Prodivet pharmaceuticals sa/nv
Tel. +32(0)87 85 20 25